Sunday, December 14, 2014

2014 in Shit: American Hustle

American Hustle came out last year, but I only saw it at the beginning of this one. Christian Bale is pretty okay, and Bradley Cooper is the worst.

It was the worst. What a bad, bad movie. I don't have anything else to say about it. Even including it seems like kind of bullshit, even though a lot of the movies in this Year in Shit came out last year originally. They didn't generally come to US theaters then, though --or at least not to ones in my area. This movie did.

It's not like this is even unprecedented -- I reviewed Hitchcock last year even though it technically came out at the tail end of the prior year, to my area, and I didn't even have that much to say about it then. But I had something, I guess, or was able to fabricate something. For this I have nothing at all. Bale has a toupee? Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Adams weren't the worst? David O. Russell seems like a fucking geek? I dunno. Shitty movie.

Blog Archive